Boltidictionary Privacy Statement
Boltidictionary collects and uses your personal data only within the framework of the provisions set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Below you will find information about the type, extent and purposes of the collection and use of personal data.
You can consult this information at any time on our website: https://www.boltidictionary.com/en/p/privacy
1. Data Protection Officer
The data controller responsible for data processing under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union and other data protection provisions is:
126 St Cyril Road
If you have any questions or suggestions about the protection of your data, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boltidictionary's data protection officer can be contacted at: email@example.com
2. Scope of data protectionData protection concerns personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular through the attribution of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identity, or through one or more unique characteristics. Usage data is the data required for the use of our website. This data includes, but is not limited to, the start time, end time and duration of use of our website by the user.
3. Automatic data collection via website access
When you access our website, your computer automatically transmits certain data to us for technical reasons. This data is not saved with the other data you provide us with:
- date and time of access to the site,
- browser type and version,
- operating system used,
- URL of the site you visited before connecting to our site,
- amount of data sent,
- source domain,
- notification of success for data extraction,
- term searched when using the browser,
- Abbreviated/anonymized IP,
- full IP address (for a maximum of 14 days).
This data is kept for purely technical reasons and is never associated with a particular person. Data relating to access to the site is used for error analysis, to guarantee the security of the systems and to improve our translation service. For legitimate reasons, the complete IP address is used for a short period of time (max. 14 days) to achieve the stated objectives.
4. Boltidictionary user account
On the Boltidictionary site, you have the possibility to voluntarily create an account to receive a defined number of search results (without advertising), suggest terms, view your suggestions for new terms and changes, and participate in discussions about terms. To do so, you must enter a username, your full name and e-mail address, and choose a password. Your name will not be visible to other users.
Naturally, you alone decide what data you wish to transmit to us. Boltidictionary is committed to the principle of data minimization.
5. FeedbackIf you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form on the site. We need a valid name and e-mail address in order to find out who sent the message and to be able to reply. Other information can be provided voluntarily.
The processing of the data provided when you contact us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Art. 1 para. a of the GDR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data that we collect for the purpose of using the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
6. CookiesWe use "cookies" to provide you with a wide range of features and improve your user experience. Cookies are small files stored on your computer through your browser. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can disable the storage of cookies on your computer by changing the configuration of your browser. Please note that disabling cookies may interfere with the operation of the site and limit the number of features.
In particular, we use the following cookies:
- cookies to store your preferred languages and custom settings,
- cookies to store your Boltidictionary login information (if you have a Boltidictionary user account),
- a cookie with an individual identifier to re-identify your browser (please see the "User profiles with pseudonym" and "Google Analytics" sections for more details).
7. User profiles with pseudonymWe use a cookie to re-identify your browser and to generate pseudonymous user profiles. Such profiles are used to store certain non-personal technical information relating to your use of our service. We use this data to improve our service and to obtain statistical information about its use.
If you do not wish us to generate such profiles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you refuse to save your user profile, we will create a cookie to identify your browser and to enable us to exclude it when creating future user profiles.
The cookies mentioned above are "first-party" cookies. This means that the above statistics relate solely to the use of our site.
8. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics with the anonymization function. This additional function allows Google to shorten and anonymise the IP address of the person's Internet connection if our web pages are visited from a Member State of the European Union or from another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You can deactivate Google Analytics using an additional browser template if you do not want your data to be included in this website analysis. This browser add-on can be downloaded from this page. You can also activate the option "I do not want my user profile to be saved" above. This option will deactivate the Google Analytics service on our website in your browser.
9. Your rights
You have the following rights in accordance with European Union law. If you wish to exercise any of the rights below, simply write to us at the above address.
- Right to confirmation and right to information - We will be happy to confirm whether we process your personal data, what this data is and for what purpose it is processed.
- Right of correction - If the data we store is incorrect, we will of course be happy to correct it.
- Right of deletion - If you wish your personal data to be deleted, we will comply with your request as far as possible. If data has to be retained for legal reasons, it will be blocked. The data will then no longer be available for further use.
- Right to limit processing - If you wish to limit use, we will comply with your request as far as possible.
- Right of revocation - If you wish to revoke any consent already given, we will comply with your request accordingly.
- Right to object - If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the DPMR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the DPMR if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular circumstances or which are contrary to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of opposition, which we will accept without any particular justification on your part. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
10. Data protection
Your visits to our website are protected by state-of-the-art encryption technology. The level of protection always depends on the encryption supported by your Internet browser. In the status bar of your browser, you can see whether an individual page of our website is encrypted using the key or lock symbol. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Modification of the Boltidictionary Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. The current version is always accessible at https://www.boltidictionary.com/fr/p/privacy.
Last updated: 27 June 2020